ESG Manager (f/m/d)
We are a Private Equity owned German based global market leader in our niche with strong growth momentum in all geographies. IMPREG’s 300+ employees are dispersed globally throughout the business’ production sites in Ammerbuch & Gärtringen (Germany), Richmond (Virginia, USA) as well as Shanghai (China), serving the business’ geographical structure of EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
We are following an ambitious growth path over the next years. With this newly created position we are opening a fresh chapter within our Project Management and ESG activities. We offer the opportunity to enjoy working within a truly international team and make a real difference.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team in Ammerbuch/Gärtringen as an ESG Manager with the goal to integrate material ESG topics in IMPREG´s strategy, operations, and culture. You will be reporting to the Group CEO and working closely together with the senior management team.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational ownership of ESG
- Coordinate implementation of agreed ESG targets
- Report regularly to the management and board on progress & ad hoc incidents
- Include ESG in commercial strategy where relevant
- Prepare adequate plan for implementation of policies
- Implement policies
- Facilitate training of employees in policies
ESG Strategy Framework
- Liaise with different parts of the organization to create and operationalize ESG strategy
- Ensure development and annual updates of ESG strategy with ambitious and specific long-term targets
- Work strategically to maximise ESG impact and meet stated ambitions
- Coordinate mapping and analyzing of GHG emissions
- Coordinate setting climate goals for reduction of GHG
- Liaise with key functions in the organization to identify how to reduce emissions and create action plan
- Work with organization to execute on action plan
- Strong project management skills:
The ESG resource will have to liaise with several stakeholders across the organization to create and execute on the ESG strategy
- Communication skills:
Communication of current and future efforts are an important part of the role
- Passion for ESG:
Prior ESG working experience is not required, but the
candidate must show a keen interest/passion for ESG topics, a drive to make a difference
- At least 3 years of work experience:
The person needs to be able to manage up and down, and thus should have the weight of working experience
- Ideal backgrounds is consulting, project
Typically, the person filling the role would also be in strategy roles, operations, supply chain/procurement, HR.
We offer you
- An interesting and varied job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility integrated in a dynamic and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Free coffee, water and tea at all times and fresh fruit in winter
- Contribution to company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- A permanent employment contract in an expanding international company
Your contact person
Imagine you can work in a young, motivated team within an internationally fast-growing company.
Start your career now and become part of the team!
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to
- Judith Belz